Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi and welcome to rawriamadinosaur! This forum is all about having fun, being random, and keeping in touch with your friends.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our banner design comp in the competitions forum!

Barrel of Quotes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 am

I love hearing cool quotes so if any of you guys find an awesome quote you can post it here for others to see.

"Nobody can make a new beginning but everybody can start today and make a new ending"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you"
Barrel of Quotes! Rawrcopy
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 am

Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 am

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued is always just beyond your grasp, but which if you sit down quietly may alight upon you.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you"
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 am

If my heart would beat for every second that I love you, I’d be immortal
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 am

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
PM me if you need anything. Don't you dare click that email button! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rawriamadinosaur.forumotion.com
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 am

If ever there is a tomorrow where we are not together, there is somthing you must always remember; You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but ther most important thing is: even if we are apart ill always be with you

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:19 am

It takes three seconds to say I love you. Three hours to explain it and a lifetime to prove it
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 am

"Not all who wander are lost." - J.R.R Tolkien

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Some people are like slinkeys, they only make you laugh when you push them down the stairs

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:10 pm

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:47 am

Laugh loud, Dream big, and reach fr the stars!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 am

I'm not as random as you think I salad.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 am

quackneighbooduckmooeyebowrainPOP!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:18 am

NJAFNJAFNJKKLAFsdf

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 am

Tha was actually a quote my freind and i made up in year 9.. :/ your post was spam ...

> Its okay just ignore me ill go talk to this wall <3

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:25 am

Oh lol I opened this in a new tab, came back to it and then thought it was the spam thread Razz

"We are impossibilities in an impossible universe."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:29 am

Broken smile. starless sky. grab it all and say goodbye

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 am

"Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere." ~Albert Einstein

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:35 am

Tomorrow will look after itself

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:38 am

Murphy's Law: "If anything can go wrong, it will."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:18 am

im running out of quotes D:

Best freinds are like bras, always there for support and close to your heart: they're also like condoms they're for protection when things get hard

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 am

That kinda gross but true Razz

I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 am

rawr! ~it means "i love you" in dinosaur ^^

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
dinosaurus
Admin
dinosaurus

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." ~Albert Einstein

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:53 am

Cause its a beautiful night and we're looking for somthing dumb to do, Hey baby i think i wanna marry you <3

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barrel of Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel of Quotes!   Barrel of Quotes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Barrel of Quotes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Discussionisms-
Jump to: